[R] Ellipse in PCA with parameters "a" and "b"defined.

mary mary.dama at libero.it
Tue Jan 22 01:12:37 CET 2013

Hi,
I have to construct an ellipse interval region on a PCAbiplot, I have my
parameters "a" and "b" and I would apply the formula:

draw.ellipse(x, y, a = , b = )

I have done a PCA on my data so I have my scores and loading for the first
and second component, but my answer is what I have to choose as X and Y into
the formula?
if "a" and "b" are scalars or vectors should be x and y scalars or vectors
too?

Thanks
Mary