[R] Ordered Probit/Logit with random coefficients

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:09:37 CET 2013

Andreas Karpf <andreas.karpf <at> malix.univ-paris1.fr> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I searched everywhere but I didn't find what I want, that is why I as the
> question here. Threads discussing this issue on this mailing list are
> already quite old. Does anybody know of a function in R which allows to
> estimate ordered probit/logit model with random coefficients.
>
> The only mixed effect model I found was clmm of the ordinal package but it
> only provides random intercepts. I am grateful for every hint!
>
> Best regards,
>
> AK
>  <andreas.karpf <at> malix.univ-paris.fr>

  A couple of points:

 * this is cross-posted from StackOverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14431202/
   ordered-probit-logit-with-random-coefficients
[URL broken to make gmane happy, sorry]
where I asked you to wait a day or two before re-posting to the r help
lists.

 * I suggested that when you did re-post to the r help lists, you should
post to r-sig-mixed-models at r-project.org ; this is the general R help
list, which won't be much more useful to you than StackOverflow.

  Ben Bolker