[R] heatmap.2 problem

Peter Davidsen pkdavidsen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 23:40:11 CET 2013

Dear List,

I'm trying to generate a simple heatmap that has each row and column
separated by a black line. However, for some reason this only happens
for the first and last color. The middle color in my colorpanel()
command has an addition horizontal and vertical line that I would like
to get rid off. Any suggestions?

#my code below

my.matrix <- cbind(func.1 = c(1,2,2,1,1,3,1,2,3,1,1,2,2,3,1), func.2 =
c(2,2,1,1,3,3,1,1,2,2,1,3,3,2,1))

mycol <- colorpanel(n=3,"green","grey","red")

heatmap.2(my.matrix,Rowv=FALSE, Colv="Rowv", col=mycol, trace="both",
tracecol="black", key=FALSE, symm=FALSE, vline=NULL, hline=NULL)

Kind regards,
Peter