[R] Drawing a dotted circle.

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 19:53:21 CET 2013

  A wild guess which I can't check right now, but: is there something
funny/different with the Windows graphics driver that draws the result
of a dashed line based on many closely spaced points as a solid line?
i.e., it draws a dash for the beginning of every segment within the
line, even if they are close together, resulting in overlapping dashes
-> a solid line?  Don't have time to dig into

.External.graphics(C_symbols, x, y, type, data,
        inches, bg, fg, ...)

 right now ...