[R] Titles - main and subtitle won't plot with errbar

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Thu Jan 10 20:08:17 CET 2013

You should contact the maintainer of package Hmisc:

Maintainer: Charles Dupont <charles.dupont at vanderbilt.edu>

As you note, it would not be difficult to use the titles() function to get
what you want or a plot command to set up but not plot data followed by the
errbar() with add=TRUE.

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University