[R] Sweave, Texshop, and sync with included Rnw file

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Wed Jan 9 23:02:33 CET 2013

Hi

Perhaps you need to make a master file and call the chapter files from it

eg (just copying the relevant section from my master GClimate12.Rnw file)

latex preliminaries + R options + begin

% plots
\SweaveInput{GClimate12RX.Rnw}
% Soil 300                     % 15
\SweaveInput{GClimate12SP.Rnw}
% proportions                  % 16
\SweaveInput{GClimate12RS.Rnw}
% cumsum days                 % 17
\SweaveInput{GClimate12RC.Rnw}
closing commands etc
end document

This means that you require 1 setup page rather than individual ones
and the benefits attached for TOC etc

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Mackay