[R] Reminder: useR meetup group in Munich, Germany

Markus Schmidberger MSchmidberger at freenet.de
Wed Jan 9 16:06:41 CET 2013

Dear all,

this is a short reminder for the Meetup "Munich useR group". Next week Wednesday (16th January 2013)  we have our first meeting with two talks about "Reporting and Reproducible Research with R" and some ideas for an R certification.

More information at http://www.meetup.com/munich-useR-group/events/63749502/

Meet you next week
Markus