[R] problems regarding the latest version of the package "BRugs"

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Jan 9 14:29:30 CET 2013

I think we a much clearer statement of the problem
This link provides some suggestions on how to frame the problem
https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

What programme?  An R package, one you have written youself???

Please provide code and some sample data
Please supply some sample data and code.
 The easiest way to supply data  is to use the dput() function.  Example with your file named "testfile":
dput(testfile)
Then copy the output and paste into your email.  For large data sets, you can just supply a representative sample.  Usually,
dput(head(testfile, 100)) will be sufficient.