[R] Conditional Statistics

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Jan 8 14:05:20 CET 2013

I think Simon has provided a good answer to the actual question but as a refugee from SAS I'd suggest having a look at www.et.bs.ehu.es/~etptupaf/pub/R/RforSAS&SPSSusers.pdf or getting the book Muenchen, R. A. (2008). R for SAS and SPSS Users (1st ed.). Springer.

R ans SAS approach things very differently at times.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada