[R] Install package from local zip file

Sun Jan 6 02:28:45 CET 2013

You really need to ask the developer for support. You haven't indicated where you downloaded it or what instructions you followed, but I got a similar error trying to install  http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/software/mareymap/MareyMap_1.0.zip, so it seems a case of stale software. The DESCRIPTION file indicates his email address is rezvoy at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr.

Since that website appears to be last modified in 2008 and the package itself is dated February 2009 getting support may not be so easy. However, it is licensed under GPL2.0 so if you are interested enough you can fix the bugs yourself with a bit of study if he does not respond.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing