[R] MT940 and MT942

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 03:23:27 CET 2013

Suzen, Mehmet <msuzen <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello List,
>
> Are there any R package that can process MT940/942?
>
> Thanks
>
> mem

  I find it hard to say because I have no idea what those formats are
(although googling suggests they're banking codes).

  library("sos") and using findFn() on "MT940", "MT942",
and "SWIFT" brings up nothing useful, so it looks like you're
out of look.
   Check out the task views, especially the finance one; I think
there's also an r-sig-finance mailing list where you might have
better luck.