[R] How to plot multiple datasets

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:54:10 CET 2013

Hi Bruce,

That really isn't enough for anyone to be able to answer your
question. In the simplest possible reading, you need lines() or
points(), but your mention of regression leads me to believe you might
want something more complex.

Why don't you take a look at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
and figure out how to clarify your question?

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org