[R] What happened to "financial" package?

Keith Weintraub kw1958 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:32:56 CET 2013

Dr. R,
  Thanks for your help. I had already gotten the archive package and sourced the code.

I was just wondering if there was a *best* way to make it a kind of "local" package.

I hope this message is in plain text. I thought I changed my settings for this awhile ago. If there is still a problem please let me know.

Also I read the digests daily. What is the best way to reply to a message in the digest?

Thanks for the help,
KW