[R] lattice: ticks at the joining sides of panels?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Feb 26 15:31:16 CET 2013

Have you tried using an "at" list in the x and y components of the
"scales" list argument to xyplot?

The docs say that that list should be as long as the number of panels,
indicating that you get tic marks drawn for all panels. And I assume
you can specify no tics drawn for some.  Presumably this list is used
in whatever panel order you have specified. As I have never done this,
I do not know whether this works or gives you what you want. You just
will need to try and see.

-- Bert