[R] Wikipedia plots and tables?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sun Feb 24 00:24:28 CET 2013

Hi, Jeff:

On 2/23/2013 3:12 PM, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> If you look at this question objectively, Spencer, would you not agree that this question is entirely off topic here?

       I can understand why you might think that.  However, I believe
this lists entertains questions dealing with interfacing R with other
software, e.g., R with Matlab.  I'm using R for this purpose, and it
seems to me to be a natural question to ask if there are other tools for
this or other ways of using R for this.

       Beyond that, Wikipedia is one of the most heavily used web sites
on the Internet.  Any positive reference there to R helps expand the
recognition of R world wide.

       Where else might it be appropriate to ask such a question?

       Thanks for your reply.
       Spencer