[R] HELP!!!

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:23:06 CET 2013

Run with:

options(error=utils::recover)

Then at the point of the error you will be able to examine sigma2$id
which is probably not a numeric.  Any time you get an error like this,
if you have been using the above statement in your script (which I
always have turned on), you will be able to discover for yourself most
of your bugs.  Debugging is an important talent to learn if you are
going to be writing programs/scripts.