[R] Tracking time-varying objects with the DLM package (dynamic linear models in R)

Giovanni Petris gpetris at uark.edu
Thu Feb 21 03:39:35 CET 2013

Hi Samantha,

I had not anticipated such kind of requests, so getting what (I believe) you want is not totally trivial. However, what 'dlmFilter' does, when dealing with a time-varying DLM, is to build, at each time, the appropriate matrix W from 'JW' and 'X'. So, I suggest that you look at how dlmFilter works and start from there.

Best,
Giovanni