[R] To convert a quarterly data to a monthly data.

Rolf Turner rolf.turner at xtra.co.nz
Wed Feb 20 21:13:34 CET 2013

This question doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  What do
you expect/want your "XXX" values to be?  If you only know
that the value for the first quarter was 100, you cannot infer
the individual values for January, February and March.  All
you know is that these values sum to 100.

     cheers,

         Rolf Turner