[R] Random number generator used in 'runif'

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini hzambran.newsgroups at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:23:47 CET 2013

2013/2/18 Daniel Nordlund <djnordlund at frontier.com>:
> [...]

Thank you very much for all the replies.

I was asking because I did not see any 'rng.kind' argument within the
'runif' function, and I wanted to be sure that what is mentioned in
the help page of '.Random.seed' is valid for 'runif' and all the
related functions.

Thanks again,

Mauricio

--
Linux user #454569 -- Ubuntu user #17469