[R] lattice dotplot labelling median and mean values for each panel

maxbre mbressan at arpa.veneto.it
Mon Feb 18 13:01:01 CET 2013

sorry again, there is something more to consider...

in case I need to plot x axis in logarithmic scale the above solution is not
working:
so now my further question is how to do that when I set
scales=list(x=list(log=TRUE))

I've been trying to simplify my original example to the bare bone  (for sake
of simplicity) but leaving out something (log scaling) that turned out to be
an essential feature to get my final result

thanks
max