[R] sweave question

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Feb 14 00:50:25 CET 2013

Mark,

I am not an sweave expert, but I think the problem is actually that you need to double all of your backslash characters that you actually want to write out as a backslash.  The error message says that it doesn't recognize the escape character '\i'.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204