[R] Online Beginner's Guide to R course with video/audio files

Highland Statistics Ltd highstat at highstat.com
Wed Feb 13 21:16:15 CET 2013

Following our successful book: 'A Beginner's Guide to R', we are please to
announce an online R course based on this book.

Video/audio files
Discussion board
Video footage of instructors

Nearly every section of ‘A Beginner’s Guide to R’ is covered. Each
chapter is presented as a powerpoint video file with audio comments and
you can see our computer screen with R code and results. Video footage
of the course instructors is included. Exercises from the book are
worked out and video solution files (and R files) are provided. You have
access to a discussion board where you can ask questions on the course
material and exercises. Motivational 'exercises to get certificate' are
provided.

Course flyer:
http://www.highstat.com/Courses/FlyerOnlineRCourse.pdf

Course website: