[R] MIMIC latent variable with PLS Path Modelling with R ?

Hervé Guyon herve.guyon at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 13 14:11:03 CET 2013

I want estimate MIMIC latent variable with R in a Monte Carlo simulation.
The packages plspm and semPLS don't permit to introduce MIMIC variable
but only reflexives or formatives variables.
The only one program which permits to use MIMIC latent variable with
PLSPM seems to be XLSTAT, which can not be used to simulate a lot of
data bases.
It is a real challenge to develop a package with PLSPM and MIMIC latent
variable…. And I prefer to use a package which exists.
Has someone a solution in R ?

Hervé