[R] Border width on symbols plotted with the lattice package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 18:14:19 CET 2013

On Feb 8, 2013, at 8:55 AM, ilai wrote:

> Like this ?
> xyplot(4:5~4:5, groups=4:5, lex = 5 ,
> par.settings = simpleTheme(cex=10, pch=21, lwd=5),
> auto.key=TRUE)

And if I had used a more general search strategy I might have found it, too, rather than hacking my way to a less adequate solution; less adequate in the sense of no supporting a proper coloring of points.

http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.r-project.r-help+xyplot+points++lwd

On the other hand this solution has possibly undesireable effects on the key symbols.