[R] RandomForest, Party and Memory Management

Sun Feb 3 21:28:48 CET 2013

Neither of your questions meets the Posting Guidelines (see footer of any email).
1) Not reproducible. [1]
2) Very operating-system specific and a FAQ. You have not indicated what your OS is (via sessionInfo), nor what reading you have done to address memory problems already (use a search engine... or begin with the FAQs in R help or on CRAN).

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing