[R] R strange behaviour when working with fifos

Mon Dec 30 06:13:23 CET 2013

Not sure what your question is. Fifos are very operating system specific, so not really on topic here. However, the fact that R responds differently to interactive terminals is pretty universal. Either you can ask a more clear question about interactivity or perhaps someone on R-sig-debian might be willing to help.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing