[R] error in "ca.jo"

Thu Dec 26 01:11:13 CET 2013

Out of context, I would agree with you. However, I stand behind it as regards the original question... the OP should have had no trouble recognizing what the error message meant and what to do about it if they were even somewhat familiar with the applicable theory (differential equations), and this is not the appropriate forum for that conversation.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing