[R] Possible to vary widths and/or heights of lattice panels?

Duncan Mackay dulcalma at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 22 14:39:43 CET 2013

Frank

I forgot about resizePanels but I sometimes have used the "old way" -- pre
latticeExtra to get exactly what I want.
I find it is easier to make small changes when trying to get a large number
of rows eg (5-7)  etc onto a page especially in conjunction with modifying
the yaxis labels sensu
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e2/help/07/07/20452.html

Not all my lattice graphs are simple

Duncan