[R] Simplifying coxme models

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat Dec 21 19:32:21 CET 2013

As you seem to be wandering in the wilderness here, it sounds like you
should really be seeking local statistical help that can provide a
fuller 1-1 discussion, rather than posting on the internet.
Alternatively, although you are working within R, your questions are
primarily about statistical matters, for which stats.stackexchange.com
is a better fit. We tend to be more focused on R programming and
features rather than statistics on this list, although they certainly
overlap.

Of course, you may get lucky -- Terry is often generous with his time
and advice -- but if you do not...

Cheers,
Bert