[R] ftable and data.frame

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Dec 20 15:08:29 CET 2013

What does your original data look like?  I seems to me that it would be better to give us that information since you may not want to use ftable() at all.
Ideally you should give us the original data or a sample of it. If it's confidential just replace the actual values with fake data.  The structure of the data is more important than the values.

Please use dput() (see ?dput for information) to supply the data.  Just do :  dput(mydata) and then paste the result into the email.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada