[R] read ".slk" file

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Dec 18 16:36:17 CET 2013

Hi

Extension does not specify file format. You can rename any file with any extension without changing its nature. However slk stays for symbolic link and therefore it just brings actual file to Excel.

Maybe you could start to play with

http://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/base/html/files.html

Regards
Petr