[R] OdfWeave problem

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Dec 17 16:41:57 CET 2013

Thanks Duncan.
It sounds  logical but neither seem to work.
The code below and with output = gives the same result.
<<iris , echo = TRUE, result =TRUE>>=
odfItemize(levels(iris$Species))
 @

I am beginning to wonder if I have something wrong with my installation.

The worst of this is I have not used odfWeave in at least a year as I like LyX/knitr better but I recommended that an AOO user try it and figured I should at least be able to answer a few simple questions.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada