[R] Power calculations for Wilcox.test

Collin Lynch collinl at cs.pitt.edu
Mon Dec 16 17:27:27 CET 2013

Greetings, I'm working on some analyses where I need to calculate wilcox
tests for paired samples.  In my current literature search I've found a
few papers on sample size determination for the wilcox test notably:

Sample Size Determination for Some Common Nonparametric Tests
Gottfried E. Noether
Journal of the American Statistical Association

http://www.jstor.org.pitt.idm.oclc.org/stable/2289477

My question is: are there any implementations of power calculations for
the wilcox test in R based either on Noether's methods for sample size or
another method?

	Thanks,
	Collin.