[R] Invalid connection error message when trying to write a file

John Karon jkaron at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 16:40:27 CET 2013

Thanks for pointing out my error after specifying the destination in the
file(  ) function.  What you proposed also did not work.
It turns out the solution is to give the file name but not include the path;
the resulting file is written in the working directory.
The mystery is that including the path had previously work.
John Karon