[R] fisher.test - can I use non-integer expected values?

bakerwl bakerwl at uwyo.edu
Wed Dec 11 16:55:31 CET 2013

I think that I can answer my own question, which was which R function is
appropriate for the test I need. It looks like the EMT package and the exact
multinomial test is appropriate for goodness-of-fit to test a null
hypothesis of equal proportions, given at least 3 categories. Unless I am
wrong, I think this can end this discussion. I appreciate the help!