[R] rbind/timestamp problem

Georg Hörmann ghoermann at hydrology.uni-kiel.de
Tue Dec 10 17:57:04 CET 2013

Thank you,

now it works. I would never have never found the source of the problem.
I am trying
to build a data frame with results from a sensitivity analysis
for a model. I use rbind because the number of rows is
unkown and i use the timestamp as a hint for the students
that they do not analyse data from last week :-).
Anyway, thank you very much, it helped a lot.

Greetings,
Georg

--
Georg Hoermann,
Department of Hydrology and Water Resources Management