[R] rJava problems

Tolga Uzuner tolga.uzuner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 19:15:37 CET 2013

Thank you Rob. I used to have the 64-bit R also installed, but removed it and did not reinstall it. I also cleared out all rJava.dll files on my computer before reinstalling R fresh. I am running R through Rgui,  not Rstudio. I will post RVersion data later once I return to my PC, apologies.

Sent from my iPhone