[R] interpretation of MDS plot in random forest

mbressan at arpa.veneto.it mbressan at arpa.veneto.it
Mon Dec 2 22:20:18 CET 2013

thanks andy

it's a real honour form me to get a reply by you;
I'm still a bit faraway from a proper grasp of the purpose of the plot...

may I ask you for a more technical (trivial) issue?
is it possible to add a legend in the MDS plot?
my problem is to link the color points in the chart to the factor that was
used as response to train rf, how to?

best

max