[R] Problem with "Peaks" package

Wildgruber, Christoph U. wildgrubercu at ornl.gov
Wed Aug 28 19:16:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

I started evaluating the 'Peaks' package a couple of months ago and found it to be quite
useful. Getting back to it last week I had to set up my R environment due to hardware
changes again. The Peaks package loads with no problem.
After successfully reinstalling all packages (RedHat  4.4.7-3 and OS X 10.8.4)
I am getting the following error message :

Error in .Call("R_SpectrumSearchHighRes", as.vector(y), as.numeric(sigma),  :
  "R_SpectrumSearchHighRes" not available for .Call() for package "Peaks"

I was not able to identify a problem with my installation. The script calling
this function is the same, the actual call is the same as it was when I stopped
working with this script.
Any suggestion for how to fix this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Uli