[R] Change number of rows in console

Tue Aug 20 15:35:11 CEST 2013

Then you are asking your question in the wrong forum. RStudio has their own support website.

Please read the Posting Guide and list topic info before posting again. Many people also find [1] helpful in getting of on the right foot here.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing