[R] GUI tools for R

mohan.radhakrishnan at polarisft.com mohan.radhakrishnan at polarisft.com
Fri Aug 16 14:20:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am not the expert but I came across shiny.rstudio.org. It has Twitter
bootstrap as its foundation. Others will know if there is a proper web
framework that R can integrate with.

Thanks.

   [R] GUI tools for R

   ashz
         to:
           r-help
                                                        16-08-2013 03:19 PM

   Sent by:
          r-help-bounces at r-project.org

Hi,

I wish to build a GUI for my R script, what are the best and easiest tools
to use and which ones as good documentation or books?

Thanks