[R] problem installing RDCOMEvents

Kishor Tappita kishor.tappita at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 10:29:41 CEST 2013

Dear R-Users,

I am getting the below error when I am trying to install "RDCOMEvents"
from Omegahat. All the dependencies were installed .Please help me
resolve this issue.

> library(RDCOMEvents)

Attaching package: 'SWinRegistry'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:base :

         append

Error in loadNamespace(package, c(which.lib.loc, lib.loc), keep.source
= keep.source) :
  in 'RDCOMEvents' methods for export not found: findConnectionPoint,
createCOMEventServer
In addition: There were 18 warnings (use warnings() to see them)
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'RDCOMEvents'

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.9.1 (2009-06-26)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United
States.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United
States.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] SWinTypeLibs_0.5-1 RDCOMClient_0.92-0 RDCOMServer_0.6-2  Ruuid_1.22.0
[5] SWinRegistry_0.3-3

Thanks,
Regards,
Kishor