[R] Runtime error in R

Camilo Mora cmora at dal.ca
Thu Aug 15 08:36:20 CEST 2013

Thanks Jeff:

I simplified my code and a single line in which I open a file causes
this problem. The file opens well in another program and smaller files
open just fine in R. So it seems the problem is with a default value
somewhere for how big the files can be. I am suspicious of this as R
crashes within a millisecond from running the line that tries to open
the file. Anyway, I wanted to provide this info in case you may know
what could be causing this Runtime error in r.

Thanks,

Camilo

Camilo Mora, Ph.D.
Department of Geography, University of Hawaii
Currently available in Colombia
Phone:   Country code: 57
          Provider code: 313
          Phone 776 2282