[R] laf_open_fwf

christian.kamenik at astra.admin.ch christian.kamenik at astra.admin.ch
Thu Aug 8 09:22:49 CEST 2013

Dear Jan

Many thanks for your help. In fact, all lines are shorter than my column width...

my.column.widths:	238
range(nchar(lines)):	235 237

So, it seems I have an inconsistent file structure...
I guess there is no way to handle this in an automated way?

Best Regard

Christian Kamenik
Project Manager

Federal Department of the Environment, Transport, Energy and Communications DETEC
Federal Roads Office FEDRO
Division Road Traffic
Road Accident Statistics

Mailing Address: 3003 Bern