[R] Rstudio Error in View : 'wildcard' is missing

Mon Apr 29 08:17:22 CEST 2013

a) RStudio has its own support forum on its website. If your problem only happens in RStudio, then your question belongs there. If not, demonstrate the sequence of steps it takes to obtain your error using plain R and re-post.

b) This kind of thing can happen when you corrupt your workspace. Beware of auto saving your workspace... instead, build scripts that analyze your data from raw input to in-memory analysis results.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing