[R] Hello. PLEASE HELP

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sun Apr 28 23:17:26 CEST 2013

No.

1. If this is homework, this list has a no homework policy.

2. If it is not, please read the posting guide (link at bottom) and
post a coherent question in a form that can be answered. In
particular, you need to provide the code that failed, the error
messages, the packages you used, the R version,...

-- Bert