[R] Weighted Principle Components analysis

David Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Fri Apr 26 16:17:24 CEST 2013

When you run an unweighted analysis on all three systems, do the scores
agree? I would have expected that replicating the observations would give
you similar results.

You might be able to run the weighted analysis using princomp() instead of
principal since you can supply data and a covariance matrix (but the manual
page does not specifically mention supplying a correlation matrix - you
might have to run the analysis on standardized variables).

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352