[R] [SQL]

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Thu Apr 25 18:53:18 CEST 2013

With so little information, one can only guess.

I would guess your .sql files contain "scripts" written in the SQL
language, in which case you will need some local database support to help
you run those scripts in whatever database has the data. Perhaps the
scripts will output csv files.

If it turns out that you need "run" the SQL scripts from within R, then
I'd suggest asking for help on R-sig-db.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory