[R] question

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 25 03:02:05 CEST 2013

good usually means good relative to something else, in this case the comparison seems, as Michael
has already said, f0 <- rq(y ~ 1, tau = ?) and then one can compute the R1 version that I originally
suggested.  But since there is still no explicit way to evaluate this, it is all a bit pointless.

Roger Koenker
rkoenker at illinois.edu