[R] Simulate user input in R

Wed Apr 24 09:04:00 CEST 2013

Your example is not reproducible, so it is open to misinterpretation.

Normally the approach taken in R is not to wait for user input, but have the user call the function with the desired values. One interpretation of your question is that the function you are using is broken by design, and you should re-write it.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing